Founder and principal Linda Ganim has a real passion for helping small businesses succeed and achieve financial stability. She believes our purpose involves not only managing the financials of a company but also attending to the overall health of the organization and its continued ability to succeed.
Linda brings significant experience in financial management operations, valuations, and business advisory services, having previously served as Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) at Lithia Motors, a multi-location $3-billion Fortune 1000 company traded on the NYSE.
Linda has experience:
- Developing reporting tools to analyze financial data to strategically improve the operations of the business.
- Developing cash management models that take advantage of company float on accounts payable.
- Working with Business Owners to Exit their Business and to successfully transition their business.
- Transforming an under-performing Finance Team into a fully trained and high-performing streamlined team.
- Successfully engineering acquisitions, mergers, and sales of multiple companies while conducting comprehensive analyses to form the basis for decision-making.
- Providing Opinion of Value for buy/sale transactions, partnership dissolutions, marital dissolutions, estate taxes, and startup valuations.
Prior to her tenure at Lithia Motors, Linda was the Chief Financial Officer for Douglas National Bank, a multi-location publicly traded community bank in Roseburg, Oregon. She brings a focused view of how financial management can be leveraged to provide distinct business value and competitive advantage.
Linda is a graduate of the School of Business in Accountancy at California State University, Sacramento, where she earned her BS degree. She has completed graduated executive education in Leading Change and Organizational Renewal at Stanford University. Linda is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the state of Oregon and a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) as issued by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
An active contributing member of Southern Oregon Regional Economic Development, Inc. (SOREDI), Linda is a Southern Oregon Angel Investment Network investor and previous year’s fund manager. Linda is a member of the Board of Directors of Asante Health Systems, Inc. She is also on the Board of Directors and the Southern Oregon Estate Planning Council (SOEPC)